Management of tax deductions for R&D and innovation, Social Security bonuses for R&D, and procurement of the Innovative SME stamp.
- Identification of projects involving R&D and innovation carried out by the company.
- Preparation and presentation of all documentation required to obtain a reasoned report from the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (binding to the Treasury).
- Benefits of obtaining a reasoned report for an R&D+i project:
– Right to tax deductions for R&D of up to 25% of expenses on R&D.
– Right to tax deductions for technological innovation of up to 13% of expenses on R&D.
- Benefits of Social Security bonuses for staff involved in R&D+i:
– Subsidy of up to 40% of Social Security costs.
– Not compatible with tax deductions for R&D or innovation, but compatible with Ex-ante funding for R&D+i.
- Benefits of obtaining the Innovative SME stamp:
– Compatibility with Social Security bonuses and R&D tax deductions.
– Access to specific financing, such as ICO lines of funding for Innovative Companies.
– Advantages in processes of public procurement of innovative solutions (PPI).