SMEBOOK is an Open Innovation platform underpinned by Artificial Intelligence, that brings together SMEs, startups, corporates, universities, research centres, clusters, policy-makers, investors and business support services firms with the aim of facilitating partnerships to boost the innovation process in Europe. SMEBOOK is providing technological companies with a matching algorithm, which is capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests. Additionally, SMEBOOK can also be used as a smart Innovation Hubs builder, what allows for setting up customised ecosystems.or communities around any topic.
In terms of functionalities, the platform allows registered companies to do the following:
- Find partners in a smart way through the matching algorithm
- Build their own network of partners/companies
- Create an internal network of users/departments within the own organisation
- Publish offers and demands for products/services and be notified of those that may be relevant to the company.
- Create communities around any topic so that companies can shape innovation ecosystems
- Interact through the platform by means of a chat/messaging system
- Possibility of scheduling and holding virtual meetings through a videoconference system integrated into the platform, SMEBOOK Rooms (end-to-end encryption)