We advice and support you in the search for new business opportunities related to R&D and innovation and other investment possibilities.
We work side-by-side with our clients through the entire process of managing a project, so that clients can remain fully focussed on their core business activities:
- Analysis of the project idea and adaptation to national and European calls for proposals.
- Preparation of the proposal and formation of the corresponding consortium of companies and research centres.
- Implementation of the project once financing is secured.
- We also offer support in the communication, diffusion and exploitation of results.
We analyze, together with the client, all their ideas concerning a project (new research, new business, new products, new services…).
We gather data and in-depth research to develop a critical analysis of the probability of success of the project idea.
We look for the right partners for the project through our consolidated network of contacts, which is constantly evolving.
We propose a plan of action, detailing the appropriate methodology and procedures to be followed.
Preparation of proposals
Once an action plan has been agreed upon with a client, preparation of the project proposal begins.
In this phase, we consolidate the technical and financial information concerning the idea, specifying the justification of the project concept, how the established objectives will be met, and the resources required to do so. The result may take the form of:
- A request for proposal to submit to a public body (e.g. MINECO, CDTI, European Commission, African Development Bank…).
- A business model for an entrepreneurial initiative to present to a network of investors.
- A business plan for an innovative idea to seek financing.
Once a project has been accepted, we provide support in the negotiations to formally obtain funding. Negotiations can take place on several fronts:
- With the public body providing a grant.
- With an investor interested in the idea.
- With the other partners in the consortium.
- With the entity offering support to the entrepreneur.
Once a project is formalized and negotiations are closed with the corresponding entities, the adventure begins. Our role translates into offering support in the following areas:
- Definition of the Project Management Team.
- Management of Coordination Meetings for the various committees.
- Communication between all parties involved, both internal and external to the project.
- Preparation of the economic and technical justification reports that are required by the entities supporting the project.
- Monitoring the quality of information transmitted as the project develops (Quality Assurance Management).
- Budget tracking and control.
- Protection of intellectual property resulting from the project.
- Transfer of results, diffusion and management of knowledge, and exploitation of project results, identifying the tools most likely to guarantee success.