Life AgRemSO3il is a pilot project, at farm scale, that intends to develop and tune a new technology, with its associated techniques, for agrochemical remediation of farm soils by combining solarization and ozonation in situ. A prototype will be tested in commercial farms at real running scale to prove the technical, economical, and ecological feasibility of the innovation, which in this case refers to the technological applications and the methods used.
More information: http://life-agremsoil.eu
IDConsortium will be involved in the following actions:
- On-farm demonstration and methodology to set up the LIFE AgRemSo3il technology in other locations.
- Project performance indicators.
- Design and implementation of the Replicability and Transferability Plan.
- Public Awareness and Dissemination of results.
- Project Management.
- Financial and Administrative Management, and
- After-Life Plan
- Instituto Murciano de Investigación y Desarrollo Agrario y Alimentario (IMIDA)
- Agencia Estatal de Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)
- ID Consortium (IDC)
- Novedades Agricolas (NASA)