(Last modified: May 2018)
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data
- What data we collect
- How and where information is shared
- Security of your data
- Rights and access to information
Who is responsible for processing your data?
IDConsortium CIF: B91846600, with registered office at C/ Betis, 30. 41010-Seville.
Postal address: Europa Empresarial. Paris Building. C/ Rozabella, 6 – 28290 Las Rozas. Madrid.
Telephone: +34 – 911 25 03 11
What data do we collect?
We collect the identifying data of users and visitors of the Website who wish to request contact information (name, email address and telephone number) and register to receive information through a newsletter (name and email address).
The data are collected for the following purposes:
- Respond to requests for information sent to us through the means of contact available to you.
- Inform you of news and actions that may be of interest to you through communications and/or newsletters, provided that you give your consent to do so.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Redesign and/or modify the navigation and/or functionality of the Website.
- Perform statistical analysis.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained for as long as no request for deletion is made by the data subject or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
How and where is information shared?
IDConsortium ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that in no case will be transferred to third parties.
The personal data you provide when completing the forms are incorporated into our database and are only used to process your requests and/or send you information about our services if you have requested it.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, IDConsortium shares data with the following service providers under their respective privacy conditions:
Hosting: Iberonet, based in Spain. More information at: www.iberonet.es
Email marketing: Mailchimp marketing automation platform based in Atlanta (USA). More information at mailchimp.com
Security of your data
IDConsortium attaches great importance to the security of all personally identifiable information of our users. However, it cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet.
Our Website may contain links to and from other websites. If you access these pages, please note that you may be asked to provide personal data or information on these pages. We, therefore, recommend that when you visit these sites, you review their privacy policies and legal notices.
Your Rights and Access to Information
In accordance with current legislation, you may have the following rights:
- Right of access to the information we hold about your personal data.
- Right of rectification of your data, by which we will update and update the information and data we have according to the information you provide us.
- Right to the portability of your data.
- Right to the deletion of your data.
- Right to object to our processing your personal data.
- Right to file a complaint with the IDConsortium and/or the Spanish Data Protection Agency (as the competent Data Protection Control Authority).
At any time, you can ask us, completely free of charge, either by letter or by e-mail, to exercise your rights, and if so you must include in your application a photocopy of your National Identity Document/Passport, as this is a very personal right.
Your request should be sent to our Privacy Officer at the following address:
Europa Empresarial. Paris Building.
C/ Rozabella, 6 – 28290 Las Rozas. Madrid.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the user is informed that the owner of this website is IDConsortium CIF: B91846600, with registered office at C/ Betis, 30. 41010-Seville.
IDConsortium is not responsible for the following actions:
- The misuse that users of the Website may make.
- The completeness, accuracy and updating of the information provided on this website, which may be modified without prior notice.
- Any typographical, formal or numerical errors it may contain.
- The contents and services provided by other websites to which you may have access through links from this website.
- Files or formats that are not error-free, so there can be no guarantee that the service will not be interrupted or affected by such problems.
- Technical errors, which may lead to the temporary suspension of the services and contents of the website in order to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations.