We are pleased to announce that IDConsortium has been selected as one of the Members of the European Association of Innovation Consultants (EAIC) where it gathers the most relevant European companies specializing in Research, Development & Innovation (RDI) financing and management. Formerly known as European Working Group for Innovation Consultants (EWGIC), EAIC aims to amplify collaboration among consultancy companies in Europe and exploring shared interests and goals to enhance the impact of actions at European level.
The Association aims, in particular, to:
• Create synergies between members to promote the added value their professional services bring to RDI collaborations in Europe and carry out actions of common interests and benefits for its members.
• Enhance a positive image of European professional innovation consulting companies by ensuring and maintaining high professionalism and ethical values among members.
• Represent the EAIC towards European institutions and stakeholders to defend the specific expertise and professionalism of EAIC members and acknowledge the increased project impact they deliver to the European research community
• Identify common issues and goals of its members and pursue them in a coordinated manner on a national level by contributing to national concertation and enhancing direct dialogues with the different representations of the EU Member States.
• Facilitate knowledge sharing on best practices and information between members on the latest evolutions in the European RDI ecosystem.
• Foster the participation of the private sector to European RD&I programmes for stronger impact and exploitation of results.
The European Association of Innovation Consultants (EAIC) gathers active Innovation Consultants in the field of European research and innovation projects. The group aims to facilitate exchange and promotion of best practices and success stories, as well as to uphold professional skills and expertise in European RDI projects. Today the group gathers 42 members, active in more than 18 countries around Europe. Visit www.eaic.eu/ for more information.
IDConsortium is a consultancy firm founded in Seville, Spain, in 2009 with the aim of helping researchers and businesses to internationalise and showcase their R&D by joining international consortiums to pursue different lines of research, development, and innovation. The firm is an offshoot of IDAction S.L., a company with a wide range of experience in managing R&D, innovation, and investment projects. We help promote clusters and sectorial organizations reach their potential at a national and international level. With our experience and involvement in various international innovation projects, we provide strategic advice in the following areas: Industrial Biotechnology, Advanced production systems in Agriculture, Livestock and Aquaculture based on Industry 4.0., and Innovative systems while promoting an active, healthy, and sustainable aging. Visit www.idconsortium.es/ for more information.