Starting as soon as possible; location Madrid.
IDConsortium is a consultancy SME with a deep experience in R&D and innovation project management. We provide several services along the R&D and innovation value chain.
• Project management of several innovation projects.
• Innovation proposals writing to H2020, national and regional programs
• R&D tax deductions management
• IPR and intangible assets management consultancy services.
• Education: Bachelor/Master degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Administration, Business, Engineering)
• Work experience: 5+ years of relevant experience; work experience across organisations and/or work experience in an international organisation is a plus
• Sound understanding of administrative processes, financial and legal matters; experience of administration in EU-funded activities is a plus
• Excellent organisational skills, including logistic aspects
• Experience in events planning, organisation and execution.
• Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Spanish is highly recommended
Getting exposed to a multinational and disciplined work environment and contributing to a growing organisation, working in an entrepreneurial and integrated fashion with education, innovation, research centres and business partners.
As soon as possible.
Please send the curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org